Pets Galore

A forum to help answer questions about your new pet

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  Petsgaloreky.comPetsgaloreky.com  

Share | 

Happy Friday!! *d-up no way* Links added

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LdyDrgn
Hatchling
Hatchling

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Happy Friday!! *d-up no way* Links added   Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:29 pm

Woke up at 6am with the full intention of being at work by 7 (I normally start at 9, but wanted to make up a few hours). Went downstairs and saw this:

I yell, "BABIES!!!" Donnie doesn't move, he's fast asleep. I take another look and see what I didn't see the first time:

I then yell, "ALBINOS!!" Still no movement from the dead man sleeping. I run upstairs, open the bedroom door and yell, "ALBINOS!!" again. I have never seen that man move so fast in my life, lmao!

He gets downstairs, grabs the flashlight and stares for a few minutes while I am trying to move him to get pics. He was apparently still half asleep and couldn't believe what he was seeing. Once he got some coffee in him and he moved the dam, he started to realize exactly what it meant: we can cross off the word 'possible' from the cage tags!

Started poking around, lo and behold:

The very thing we have been waiting for for a very long time. A SUNGLOW! I'll get individual pics soon, need to let them settle in for a bit so they aren't all squirmy and I can actually focus, haha.

Final count: 2 sunglows, 3 albinos, 5 hypos and 10 normals (5 slugs). 25 total products of ovulation.

What a way to start a Friday!

*edited to add links to individual pics*

Babies

Male normal holdback

Female normal holdback

Male sunglow

Female sunglow

Last edited by LdyDrgn on Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.primareptilia.com
BigJ69
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Happy Friday!! *d-up no way* Links added   Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:02 pm

Very cool. I wish that was me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LdyDrgn
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Happy Friday!! *d-up no way* Links added   Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:44 am

You need to come over and play with them Wink I think James nearly broke his jaw it hit the floor so hard, hahaha.
Back to top Go down
clifford
Hatchling
Hatchling

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Happy Friday!! *d-up no way* Links added   Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:08 pm

do you have normals for sale?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sarah
Hatchling
Hatchling

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Happy Friday!! *d-up no way* Links added   Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:54 pm

ZOMG They are beautiful!!!!! Congrats! Benji and I haven't seen you guys in SO long, we really need to come visit!

Are you guys gonna have any more beautiful blood babies this year???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LdyDrgn
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Happy Friday!! *d-up no way* Links added   Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:11 pm

I wish we were, Sarah. Female Blood ended up not gravid and I don't have an adult female Borneo. *cry*

I DID get BP eggs though! wheeee!

Yes, you DO need to visit. We miss you guys!! You'd love our new kitty. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Happy Friday!! *d-up no way* Links added   Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:42 pm

OMG you has a new kitty? Smile We have the sweetest foster with us atm that needs a home:

What are you guys up to Weds? Benji and I are off work. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LdyDrgn
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Happy Friday!! *d-up no way* Links added   Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:22 pm

We should be home about 4:30 after work, no plans thus far.

What a cute kitty!! We got a snow Bengal. He's almost as big as Mistress already and he's only 4 months old. hehehee
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Happy Friday!! *d-up no way* Links added   Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:56 pm

omg snow bengal! how gorgeous! I wish we could have one, but the prey instinct would be too strong for our sweet bird, no doubt. I can't wait to meet him. Weds it is!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LdyDrgn
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Happy Friday!! *d-up no way* Links added   Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:27 pm

YAY! *does the happy dance*

Wed is the 11th, Chopin gets his hind teeth removed that day. Wink We have to pick him up from the vet after work. So we should actually be home around 5:30.

Couple of pics. The day we got him, just a lil fella at 8 weeks old:

And just yesterday:

He's going to be HUGE!
Back to top Go down
jeosbo01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 185

PostSubject: Re: Happy Friday!! *d-up no way* Links added   Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:46 am

Hey...ask Chopin if he is still mad at me for making him yodel the other day Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LdyDrgn
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Happy Friday!! *d-up no way* Links added   Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:04 pm

He said yes and next time he sees you he is going to "not pay any attention to you" lol!
Back to top Go down
jeosbo01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 185

PostSubject: Re: Happy Friday!! *d-up no way* Links added   Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:32 pm

Two can play that game!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sarah
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Happy Friday!! *d-up no way* Links added   Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:22 am

He looks precious! I love it!

I actually have an agility lesson at 6:30 i need to be at in Simpsonville. o.O Would it be ok to drop by afterwards? It may be around 8pm, is this too late??? And I hate to encroach upon your hospitality any further, but due to us leaving next week, I'll be teaching a friend of mine how to handle my dog for her next agility lesson, so he may be with me. He is an avid young snake lover, and I'm sure he would LOVE to see your collection. But if this is an issue, no big deal. Smile Smile Smile We could always bump our visit to Thurs!...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LdyDrgn
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Happy Friday!! *d-up no way* Links added   Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:02 am

Either way is fine. Smile Just give us a call.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Friday!! *d-up no way* Links added   

Back to top Go down

Happy Friday!! *d-up no way* Links added
Page 1 of 1