Pets Galore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pets Galore

A forum to help answer questions about your new pet

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Petsgaloreky.comPetsgaloreky.com  

Herp'n anyone ???

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
snakefreak
Hatchling
Hatchling

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Herp'n anyone ??? Empty
PostSubject: Herp'n anyone ???   Herp'n anyone ??? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 7:32 pm

I am interested in finding a field herp'n partner in the Louisville area. New to the area and looking for some good spots to do some road cruz'n or rock flip'n.....I have hook and bag in truck at all times and although time is limited due to family and work ect, I am ready to go most all times ...My time to do so is very limited and must be kinda planned, kinda thought out before hand becasue I am married, with 4 kids and many pets to care for as well as the full time job, ect.........Anyway just let me know if anyone is interested and we will talk about some plans to do so sometime.......

thanks, DJ
Back to top Go down
http://www.evansvillereptileshow.com
PeterVE
Admin
Admin
PeterVE

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Herp'n anyone ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herp'n anyone ???   Herp'n anyone ??? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 9:26 pm

Hey DJ,

Thanks for posting man. I do some field herping in the area but my time is very limited as I am always at the store. This time of year it tends to be kinda slow on the field stuff because it is so hot and there is very little rain. Unfortunately these conditions make it hard to make finds using artificial cover. This being said some of the best find you can make this time of year is by simply walking some creeks. The water is like a giant magnet and you can make some seriously nice finds this way. The artificial cover herping will come back around in late august early September and thats when most of us hit the fields. Stick around on here and you will find many of us getting trips together.

Thanks,
Peter VE
Back to top Go down
http://www.petsgaloreky.com

Herp'n anyone ???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pets Galore :: Animal Questions :: Reptiles and Amphibians-
Jump to: