Pets Galore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pets Galore

A forum to help answer questions about your new pet

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Petsgaloreky.comPetsgaloreky.com  

Dream set ups

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mat
Hatchling
Hatchling
mat

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Dream set ups Empty
PostSubject: Dream set ups   Dream set ups Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 8:52 pm

Mine would be 500 gallon tank. I would have dolphin cats arrowanas and red shoulder green severums. Another one would be a turtle tank like the one in the meta zoo building at the zoo. That would be awesome wrapped around my basement.
Back to top Go down
Techtress
Hatchling
Hatchling
Techtress

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-12-31

Dream set ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream set ups   Dream set ups Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 12:32 am

I'd like a large tank for a terrarium for my two peninsula cooters, nice built in land spot and enough space and filtration for some fish and other prey items to live in.
Back to top Go down
mat
Hatchling
Hatchling
mat

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Dream set ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream set ups   Dream set ups Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 8:36 pm

I might get my 92 corner set up as a planted terraruim tomorrow. Cross my fingures on that one.
Back to top Go down
pittbull
Breeder
Breeder
pittbull

Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2008-01-01

Dream set ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream set ups   Dream set ups Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 8:53 pm

yeah yeah right i hear you mat i am going to set up that tank blah blah, you should instead sell it to me aye, hehehehe hows the vacation bro, hope your having fun buddy,

oh yeah tech said cooter, hehehe..

ok my dream setup is going to be when we move to another house with a huge basement i am going to construct about 2000 gallon concrete tank that will be sealed to the concrete wall in front i will have a very thick acrylic glass 4 foot tall and 5 feet wide to view the fish i am going to construct some type of boulders and dump a crap load of sand i will incorperate a pool pump and filter with a drain plumbed right into the bottom of the concrete and to have a drain in the basement floor so to drain the water when i do an annual water change i am also thinking on having a water tap with a garden hose right next to the setup as well with this being a huge setup i would be able to climb in and do cleaning maintenance in form of snorkel and mask so who wants to help me when i take on this task i know i can count on matt and jason who else aye.. Cool
Back to top Go down
jeosbo01
Admin
Admin
jeosbo01

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2007-12-30

Dream set ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream set ups   Dream set ups Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 8:39 am

Mine isn't a single tank, it is a fish room full of them. The most I have ever had up at once was 22 tanks but that was 10 + years ago...I want a fish room, but gotta wait until I get a new house to do it.

BTW, Mike...Normally you can count me in for help, but I think if I helped with your in-tank maintenance we would displace all of the water and the fish would end up drying out Razz
Back to top Go down
pittbull
Breeder
Breeder
pittbull

Dream set ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream set ups   Dream set ups Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 4:38 pm

hehehe, thats funny well you could still help with the construction of the project aye well if you wanted to aye, also are you going to the fall auction this sunday it starts at 5pm i think, later buddy.......
Back to top Go down
jeosbo01
Admin
Admin
jeosbo01

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2007-12-30

Dream set ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream set ups   Dream set ups Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 9:08 am

I want to go...but have NO money so I may or may not be there Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
pittbull
Breeder
Breeder
pittbull

Dream set ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream set ups   Dream set ups Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 9:19 pm

cool man i hear you on the money situation i did a bubble gum survey tues for a hundred bucks it helps to do the surveys here, money comes in handy, well buddy i know what you mean i hope to see you there if not i understand, later james..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dream set ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream set ups   Dream set ups Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dream set ups
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pets Galore :: Animal Questions :: Freshwater Fish-
Jump to: