Pets Galore

A forum to help answer questions about your new pet

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  Petsgaloreky.comPetsgaloreky.com  

Share | 

Customer complaint against that Tim character

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RustyFirebird
Hatchling
Hatchling

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-10-01

PostSubject: Customer complaint against that Tim character   Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:24 pm

I would like to lodge a complaint against the owner, that Tim person. I brought in a water sample to have it analyzed and I was tricked into thinking that my water quality was way out of whack. What I saw after it was "tested" looked like dark blue toxic waste and I was shocked and feared for the life of my fish. It was only later that I discovered that this Tim character had put methylene blue into my test sample as a trick. I was crushed and felt betrayed. When I confronted him on his hijinx and trickery, he simply looked me in the eye and said "sounds like a personal problem to me" and walked away laughing. I understand that this is a typical response from him.

There are more incidents I suffered there in the past at the hands of that Tim and his good-time buddies, but that's all I can handle emotionally for one day. You just tell him that there's more where this came from.

RustyFirebird
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PeterVE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Customer complaint against that Tim character   Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:55 am

HAHA yes because we all know what a horrible and swindling person Tim is. I would hope that you are not serious in your complaint but perhaps you are in which case it does sound like a personal problem. The way I see it, if this were in fact the case you would have known that we do no have any methylene blue in the store at the moment and have not in over a year. It sounds to me like you are the one committing the skulduggery around here and I would ask that you get your facts strait before waving around such wild and blaitant accusations. Good day to you!

Peter VE

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.petsgaloreky.com
RustyFirebird
Hatchling
Hatchling

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Customer complaint against that Tim character   Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:15 am

Dear Peter,

I don't know how long you've been a slave to that Tim, but I wonder if you have suffered the full extent of his malicious ways. It's not a too distant jaunt into history that we find his nefarious tactics upsetting the world order. Even dating back to his early years his ballyhoo was off da' chain. Just ask that Tim to tell you the story about the poor woman who brought in the baby bird in the shoe box and just listen to the devilish laugh that follows as he finishes the story of what happened. It'll chill an iceberg. More later...

RustyFirebird
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pat
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Customer complaint against that Tim character   Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:09 pm

i know for a fact that this is false. many times over tim has been more than generous to take in rescues. as we have all seen in the store. he has also worked with many rescues. this is completly false. tim is a great man and has done many great things for all of us and our pets. but hey if your that concerned about your water and dont trust tim then why dont you spend the $5 and buy your own test kit. you dont have to be a rocket scientist to figure out how to read the chart. i bet you get the same results

lostacres
Hatchling
Hatchling

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Customer complaint against that Tim character   Fri May 01, 2009 1:24 pm

Wow, it is really a shame some people have nothing better to do with their time than be so negative expecially when their facts are ALL INCORRECT! Tim is a wonderful person and will do anything to help anyone. This is the first place to go for a help with anything to do with animals. I personally have enjoyed shopping there and all the help the store offers! After the "bashing" from someone who obvious has a personal problem that is all their own I had to set the record straight on all the help Tim actually is.[b]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Customer complaint against that Tim character   

Back to top Go down

Customer complaint against that Tim character
Page 1 of 1