Pets Galore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pets Galore

A forum to help answer questions about your new pet

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Petsgaloreky.comPetsgaloreky.com  

reef tank maddness

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pittbull
Breeder
Breeder
pittbull

Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2008-01-01

reef tank maddness Empty
PostSubject: reef tank maddness   reef tank maddness Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 1:39 pm

cool i know there is alot of hobbyists out there with a nice reef tank, so lets share some salt love, lets see some cool reef tanks i would like to see a few, be safe my fin friends..><}}}">
Back to top Go down
wes
Hatchling
Hatchling
wes

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-12-31

reef tank maddness Empty
PostSubject: Re: reef tank maddness   reef tank maddness Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 6:17 pm

i have no pics but i i have helped take care of a lot of salt water tanks. I enjoy taking care of them and if i ever dont work so much i may just have to start a wolf eel tank.

-wes
Back to top Go down
pittbull
Breeder
Breeder
pittbull

reef tank maddness Empty
PostSubject: Re: reef tank maddness   reef tank maddness Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 1:54 am

cool a wolf eel tank would be sweet, i want a lionfish tank one of these days, i like the lion look of them, take care..><}}}">
Back to top Go down
wes
Hatchling
Hatchling
wes

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-12-31

reef tank maddness Empty
PostSubject: Re: reef tank maddness   reef tank maddness Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 2:21 am

lionfish are neat too. Another fish I wouldn't mind keeping is the marine bettas. Its one of the coolest things to see them use their eye spot on their tail to scare shrimp into their mouths.

-wes
Back to top Go down
pittbull
Breeder
Breeder
pittbull

reef tank maddness Empty
PostSubject: Re: reef tank maddness   reef tank maddness Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 3:20 am

oh cool i forgot about the marine betta they are way cool, you are not helping my fish addiction aye, hehehe, later wes..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

reef tank maddness Empty
PostSubject: Re: reef tank maddness   reef tank maddness Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

reef tank maddness
Page 1 of 1