Pets Galore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pets Galore

A forum to help answer questions about your new pet

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Petsgaloreky.comPetsgaloreky.com  

Goldfish for Pinkies?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Techtress
Hatchling
Hatchling
Techtress

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-12-31

Goldfish for Pinkies? Empty
PostSubject: Goldfish for Pinkies?   Goldfish for Pinkies? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 11:08 pm

Hey guys, I have some goldfish I pulled from a guys pond yesterday that I need to rehome. He was thinking of putting them in a farmers pond so I took as many as I could catch in the pouring rain today off his hands. I have one XL white calico fan (might keep this one, not sure), some pondbred small calico fans and small calico fan/comet crosses that resemble shubunkins and sarasas. I havent counted but I'm guessing about 20 fish. Would you guys be willing to let me trade these in for some frozen pinkies?

After this week my paycheck will be able to let me buy suff again, I can't wait! This week paycheck is only half a weeks worth. Please let me know. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
pittbull
Breeder
Breeder
pittbull

Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Goldfish for Pinkies?   Goldfish for Pinkies? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 11:13 pm

hey tech if you cant find a home for them or if tim cant take them all in, i can take some off of your hands, i think i have room enough for 10 small ones to go into my pond, but i dont work for tim but i am here local, and tim can vouch for me.. cool let me know.. Cool
Back to top Go down
Techtress
Hatchling
Hatchling
Techtress

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Goldfish for Pinkies?   Goldfish for Pinkies? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 5:48 pm

Tim got all but one shubunkin that I kept for my pond and a friend of mine took the normal orange comets to feed her gar with. Thanks Tim and thanks for offering to take some off my hands pittbull.
Back to top Go down
pittbull
Breeder
Breeder
pittbull

Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Goldfish for Pinkies?   Goldfish for Pinkies? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 11:27 pm

no problem tech.. Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goldfish for Pinkies?   Goldfish for Pinkies? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goldfish for Pinkies?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pets Galore :: Animal Questions :: Freshwater Fish-
Jump to: