Pets Galore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pets Galore

A forum to help answer questions about your new pet

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Petsgaloreky.comPetsgaloreky.com  

Pets Galore the store?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
farduino
Hatchling
Hatchling
farduino

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Pets Galore the store? Empty
PostSubject: Pets Galore the store?   Pets Galore the store? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 12:30 am

The last few times that I was at the store, I ran into someone that worked at the Louisville Zoo, why is this? Very Happy BTW I bought the plate to support the zoo, hope the money makes it to the HERPS!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
PeterVE
Admin
Admin
PeterVE

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Pets Galore the store?   Pets Galore the store? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 12:36 am

Frank that is an interesting question. I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that we are all just so darned awesome. I used to work out there for many years so I know a lot of the guys and I think there is a mutual enjoyment in always being ab;e to keep in contact. Another, and probably the more important, is that they all know where to get the best stuff at the best price. I think that about sums it up.

What input do you zoo guys have?

Peter VE
Back to top Go down
http://www.petsgaloreky.com
pittbull
Breeder
Breeder
pittbull

Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Pets Galore the store?   Pets Galore the store? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 11:15 pm

as far as i know the zoo folk have always been a great group of folk and they have helped us out in times, i know who you are talking about but his name eludes me, but is a great herp person and i see him around from time to time, i think of myself as a true friend to the galore and my patronage and hanging out time is time well spent its just a great atmosphere and if anyone loves herps the galore is the place to be.. this is just my 2 cents here.. Cool
Back to top Go down
crazy chris flo
Hatchling
Hatchling

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Pets Galore the store?   Pets Galore the store? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 3:20 pm

Hey guys, we come out to pet's galore to watch pootie tang in action! Seriously, we like to support the best pet store in town! It's always a good time at pet's galore. Everyone there is cool and you never know who you're going to run into. Most of us zoo guys also have decent sized animal collections at home. The are three zoo guys who usually go there for feeders and other supplies. Chris "C-Flo" Will "K.E." and Gary "the herp" Johnson
Back to top Go down
pittbull
Breeder
Breeder
pittbull

PostSubject: Re: Pets Galore the store?   Pets Galore the store? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 11:23 pm

i couldnt agree more with you c-flow hows everything going at the zoo.. Cool
Back to top Go down
crazy chris flo
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Pets Galore the store?   Pets Galore the store? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 8:32 am

It's been going real good, slow times around here with the cold weather. This is the time of year we do a lot of maintenance on our exhibits and change them around. We have a new black piranha on exhibit for about a week now. It's about 15 inches long and sits right in the front of the viewing window so everyone can see it, unlike our red-belly piranha. This guy is in 300 gallon "black water" tank in the Herp. Other than that, unless I can think of something else, it's business as usual. C Flo
Back to top Go down
farduino
Hatchling
Hatchling
farduino

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Pets Galore the store?   Pets Galore the store? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 12:15 pm

Look forward to meeting you guys there!!!!
Back to top Go down
pittbull
Breeder
Breeder
pittbull

PostSubject: Re: Pets Galore the store?   Pets Galore the store? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 12:07 am

cool c-flow i will have to come out and check him out always like seeing some new fins at our zoo, i wish we could get a large aquarium like newport here, and i hear the zoo has done some wonderfull additions as well on land dwellers.. Cool
Back to top Go down
crazy chris flo
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Pets Galore the store?   Pets Galore the store? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 8:29 am

I talked to Will, Frank and I briefly talked to you last week while you were buying Will and Phil's book. I think you said you had a western hognose. I was the younger guy with the counter full of different sized feeder mice and rats. Take care CFlo
Pitbull, my next project is to relocate our large African lungfish into a larger freshly propped tank. I'm sure he'll appreciate the space and I can really throw the groceries to him then. We've had this same lungfish on exhibit since the Herp opened in 1989!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pets Galore the store?   Pets Galore the store? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pets Galore the store?
Page 1 of 1