Pets Galore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pets Galore

A forum to help answer questions about your new pet

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Petsgaloreky.comPetsgaloreky.com  

Some breeders up and coming!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PeterVE
Admin
Admin
PeterVE

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Some breeders up and coming! Empty
PostSubject: Some breeders up and coming!   Some breeders up and coming! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 11:08 pm

Hey everyone,

It is about that time of year where stuff is starting to cool down and breeding begins. I wanted to share with you all some of the things that we have breeding this year and some things I am growing up to breed. Hope you all enjoy!

First up we have a "Milk phase" corn. Not quite sure what type of corn it is to be honest but I expect great things from this male.

Some breeders up and coming! Milkcorn

Next up, an up and coming little ball python. This spider is eating like a hog and hopfully will be breeding by this time next year.

Some breeders up and coming! Spider

Finally, we have a nice group of adult breeder albino black ratsnakes, but this little guy sure does peak my interest. I want to see how it develops but I am fairly sure this is a brick red albino. There are not many people could tell you what that is, but lets just say, its much nicer than a normal.

Some breeders up and coming! Albinoblackrat

There are a lot more pics to come, I just wanted to give everyone a little taste of the things we will be producing in the very near future.

Peter VE
Back to top Go down
http://www.petsgaloreky.com
jeosbo01
Admin
Admin
jeosbo01

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Some breeders up and coming!   Some breeders up and coming! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 10:18 am

Pics turned out SWEET!!! Good times
Back to top Go down
pittbull
Breeder
Breeder
pittbull

Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Some breeders up and coming!   Some breeders up and coming! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 10:22 pm

sweet, i like the photos dude.. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
wes
Hatchling
Hatchling
wes

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Some breeders up and coming!   Some breeders up and coming! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 6:07 pm

that "Milk Corn" is sweet man. I'm honestly trying not to get a whole lot more corns but once you breed them i may have to get one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some breeders up and coming!   Some breeders up and coming! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some breeders up and coming!
Page 1 of 1