Pets Galore

A forum to help answer questions about your new pet

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  Petsgaloreky.comPetsgaloreky.com  

Some breeders up and coming!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PeterVE
Admin
Admin
PeterVE

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Some breeders up and coming! Empty
PostSubject: Some breeders up and coming!   Some breeders up and coming! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 11:08 pm

Hey everyone,

It is about that time of year where stuff is starting to cool down and breeding begins. I wanted to share with you all some of the things that we have breeding this year and some things I am growing up to breed. Hope you all enjoy!

First up we have a "Milk phase" corn. Not quite sure what type of corn it is to be honest but I expect great things from this male.

Some breeders up and coming! Milkcorn

Next up, an up and coming little ball python. This spider is eating like a hog and hopfully will be breeding by this time next year.

Some breeders up and coming! Spider

Finally, we have a nice group of adult breeder albino black ratsnakes, but this little guy sure does peak my interest. I want to see how it develops but I am fairly sure this is a brick red albino. There are not many people could tell you what that is, but lets just say, its much nicer than a normal.

Some breeders up and coming! Albinoblackrat

There are a lot more pics to come, I just wanted to give everyone a little taste of the things we will be producing in the very near future.

Peter VE

Some breeders up and coming! Bannersig
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.petsgaloreky.com
jeosbo01
Admin
Admin
jeosbo01

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Some breeders up and coming!   Some breeders up and coming! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 10:18 am

Pics turned out SWEET!!! Good times
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pittbull
Breeder
Breeder
pittbull

Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Some breeders up and coming!   Some breeders up and coming! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 10:22 pm

sweet, i like the photos dude.. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wes
Hatchling
Hatchling
wes

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Some breeders up and coming!   Some breeders up and coming! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 6:07 pm

that "Milk Corn" is sweet man. I'm honestly trying not to get a whole lot more corns but once you breed them i may have to get one
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some breeders up and coming!   Some breeders up and coming! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some breeders up and coming!
Page 1 of 1