Pets Galore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pets Galore

A forum to help answer questions about your new pet

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Petsgaloreky.comPetsgaloreky.com  

Yeah I know we don't have them but check this out...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jeosbo01
Admin
Admin
jeosbo01

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2007-12-30

Yeah I know we don't have them but check this out... Empty
PostSubject: Yeah I know we don't have them but check this out...   Yeah I know we don't have them but check this out... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 12:23 pm

http://www.livescience.com/animals/080128-mole-rat-pain.html
Back to top Go down
pittbull
Breeder
Breeder
pittbull

Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Yeah I know we don't have them but check this out...   Yeah I know we don't have them but check this out... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 6:38 pm

cool how would you like to have one of those for a pet.. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
jeosbo01
Admin
Admin
jeosbo01

PostSubject: Re: Yeah I know we don't have them but check this out...   Yeah I know we don't have them but check this out... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 9:42 pm

Man...do some research on them, these things are awsome
Back to top Go down
pittbull
Breeder
Breeder
pittbull

PostSubject: Re: Yeah I know we don't have them but check this out...   Yeah I know we don't have them but check this out... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 9:55 pm

yep i checked them out and way cool, but i avocate folk to keep rats as pets while i am out in the field because i believe them to be real good pets instead of gerbils and hampsters, yeah my wife would trip i am still working on her so i can get some bearded dragons dude, shes anal that way.. Cool
Back to top Go down
jeosbo01
Admin
Admin
jeosbo01

PostSubject: Re: Yeah I know we don't have them but check this out...   Yeah I know we don't have them but check this out... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 9:26 am

I agree in that rats make FANTASTIC pets! Besides I don't think we could have the mole rats legally, so they are out of the question anyways.
Back to top Go down
pittbull
Breeder
Breeder
pittbull

PostSubject: Re: Yeah I know we don't have them but check this out...   Yeah I know we don't have them but check this out... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 7:49 pm

yep it might be an issue with fish and wild life on these dudes and it might be with locals as well, how would you like to get bit by one of those aye.. Cool
Back to top Go down
mat
Hatchling
Hatchling
mat

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Yeah I know we don't have them but check this out...   Yeah I know we don't have them but check this out... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 11:39 pm

farao Hey dude I have always heard kids call the hairless rats naked mole rats. Alot of people that don't know better asume that they are one and the same.
Back to top Go down
jeosbo01
Admin
Admin
jeosbo01

PostSubject: Re: Yeah I know we don't have them but check this out...   Yeah I know we don't have them but check this out... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 9:17 am

Pitt...the people who work with them generally say they are very docile and rarely bite, just don't mess with the colony's queen.

Quote :
I have always heard kids call the hairless rats naked mole rats
That is funny! Guess they go to the zoo and see the ones there then just assume that any hairless rodent must be a naked mole rat!
Back to top Go down
pittbull
Breeder
Breeder
pittbull

PostSubject: Re: Yeah I know we don't have them but check this out...   Yeah I know we don't have them but check this out... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 10:38 pm

hey james yeah right my motto is that it has teeth it will bite dude, my wife got bit by a guinea pig one time and she has never let me forget that and they say the same thing about the little piggys oh they wont bite whammo, hehehe, i hear you.

mat yeah i can believe that kids say the darnest things man thats why you need 3 kids yourself, hehehe.. Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yeah I know we don't have them but check this out...   Yeah I know we don't have them but check this out... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yeah I know we don't have them but check this out...
Page 1 of 1