Pets Galore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pets Galore

A forum to help answer questions about your new pet

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Petsgaloreky.comPetsgaloreky.com  

What does everyone have to offer?

Go down 
+14
squinn
Gib
Techtress
Turtlefag
Selimah
bigcountry
toad
wes
Raquel Squelch
pittbull
morti
BigJ69
Sarah
PeterVE
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PeterVE
Admin
Admin
PeterVE

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-12-13

What does everyone have to offer? Empty
PostSubject: What does everyone have to offer?   What does everyone have to offer? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 11:12 pm

Hey all,

I would like to welcome everyone to the forum! It will be slow going at first but, I'm sure that everyone will enjoy posting and networking on here.

As a first post I am asking anyone who want to posts their favorite reptile or amphibian pet. I always find it interesting to see what everyone has as their favorite pets.

Mine is my Calico Black Ratsnake. I was the second person to have one of these and it is one of my prised animals.

What does everyone have to offer? Calicomale_409dec05

This line of snakes acctually originated right here in kentucky! This has been a project of a friend of mine for a long time and ever since I fisrt liad eyes on one, I knew it was a snake that I wanted.

I hope you guys enjoy and I can't wait to see what everyone else has to offer!

Peter VE
Back to top Go down
http://www.petsgaloreky.com
Sarah
Hatchling
Hatchling
Sarah

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-12-31

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone have to offer?   What does everyone have to offer? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 1:23 am

Hello Everyone! cheers

I'm Sarah. I frequent Pets Galore often, spreading Red Bull cheer and pestering Peter and Tim in between admiring all the snakes and animals and painting the walls. The desert scene? Yah, thats me. Theres more to come, don't worry.

Besides painting the place up, what else do I have to offer? Well, I have a collection of 30 snakes, most of which are ball pythons. Some of the prized subjects of my collection include...

Pastel female, 'Sanaa,' produced by Chris Gibson. She's just over 700 grams, by far the best eating snake I have. She only gets one small/med rat every week to 10 days or so. She's a monster...
What does everyone have to offer? IMG_1304
What does everyone have to offer? IMG_1327
What does everyone have to offer? IMG_1354

And then we have 'Godiva,' my mojo female...
What does everyone have to offer? IMG_1256

Thats all I'll share for now. Smile
Back to top Go down
BigJ69
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: some of my new projects   What does everyone have to offer? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 7:32 pm

these are pictures of some of my ball pythons and my red eyed lemon black rat
What does everyone have to offer? 031
What does everyone have to offer? 032
What does everyone have to offer? 030
What does everyone have to offer? 029
What does everyone have to offer? 028
What does everyone have to offer? 027
What does everyone have to offer? 016
What does everyone have to offer? 026
What does everyone have to offer? 015
What does everyone have to offer? 010
What does everyone have to offer? 014
What does everyone have to offer? 009
What does everyone have to offer? 008
What does everyone have to offer? 006
What does everyone have to offer? 005
What does everyone have to offer? 001
Back to top Go down
morti
Hatchling
Hatchling

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone have to offer?   What does everyone have to offer? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 3:06 pm

Hi. I am Donnie.

I am filed under "Various Hangers On"

One of my favorite of our P. breits Smile
What does everyone have to offer? 09_5.sized

And a little yellow ball of Goodness:
What does everyone have to offer? Bb_3.sized
Back to top Go down
pittbull
Breeder
Breeder
pittbull

Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone have to offer?   What does everyone have to offer? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 1:46 pm

hello sarah cool snakes and you are the painter aye, cool job, i too give tim and peter some crap but on a good note, coolness..
Back to top Go down
pittbull
Breeder
Breeder
pittbull

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone have to offer?   What does everyone have to offer? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 1:48 pm

oh by the way i only have turtles right now no reptiles because my wife is a spazzo, by the way tell tim i couldnt catch those small turtles in the pond the water was to cold for my sensative legs hehehe, peter when are you going to email me those red ear slider photos dude..
Back to top Go down
PeterVE
Admin
Admin
PeterVE

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone have to offer?   What does everyone have to offer? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 8:40 pm

right now man Im sorry. Im lame!

Peter VE
Back to top Go down
pittbull
Breeder
Breeder
pittbull

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone have to offer?   What does everyone have to offer? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 2:10 am

hey peter no worries dude thanks i got them they look good enough, hey if you dont mind tank my red ear is the same size and i am just going to use those photos til late spring when they come out of the hibernation mode in the pond, you dont mind do you if i post them on another site aye, later bro..><}}}">
Back to top Go down
PeterVE
Admin
Admin
PeterVE

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone have to offer?   What does everyone have to offer? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 4:45 am

nah man. thats fine by me. I just wish I could have gotten you some better lookin pics.

Peter VE
Back to top Go down
Raquel Squelch
Hatchling
Hatchling
Raquel Squelch

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-01-02

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone have to offer?   What does everyone have to offer? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 5:37 pm

hey all,
my name is Caroline, also a pets galore regular. this is Levon my ball python, named for Levon Helm of The Band. he's about twice this size now and gettin' fatter by the day.
What does everyone have to offer? Levon
I also feed my roomate's leopard gecko, Renfield, named for the bug eating Dracula character played by Tom Waits in the movie. pictures to come, he has beautiful coloring.
i am a full time tattoo artist just getting back to work and play from a broken leg suffered in a rollerderby bout (hence the user name). i spend my free time with music, drawing, painting, and silkscreening.
I'm happy about this forum. Levon is my first long term snake and i have many questions. for instance, bedding preferences and temperature. i use aspen shavings over a tank liner. i've heard pros and cons, but have yet to be swayed enough to change. the weather lately has his general temperature around 80 with a light and under-tank heater. he's eating regularly so i assume he's doing fine. advice?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/raquelsquelch
wes
Hatchling
Hatchling
wes

Number of posts : 43

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone have to offer?   What does everyone have to offer? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 6:09 pm

My name is Wes.

I have many oreptiles including 19 snakes, 3 leopard geckos, and 2 Red ear sliders. I am at Pets galore usually about once a week. I like alln the guys that work there so i usually stay for the whole day. I actually work at another pet shop (not gonna tell which one), and if you told me i would hang out at a pet shop on my off day i would have called you crazy, but now i look foward to going up to galore a bsing with everybody.

-wes

p.s. ill try and get some pictures up soon (but most of my collectin is cooling so pics of them will have to wait)
Back to top Go down
toad
Hatchling
Hatchling

Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone have to offer?   What does everyone have to offer? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 6:26 pm

Currently, the collection consists of:
1.0 normal corn (courtesy of Mike C.)
0.1 normal corn (Jasmine)
1.1 Kankakee bulls (produced by Phil Peak)
0.1 Black Pine

Hopefully, I'll be picking up a pair of black snake morphs from Will Bird here soon.

Zack
Back to top Go down
bigcountry
Hatchling
Hatchling
bigcountry

Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone have to offer?   What does everyone have to offer? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 7:34 pm

my name is jason, and i keep blood, borneo and sumutran pythons.

Here are a few examples:

What does everyone have to offer? IMG_9886crop_Medium.sized

What does everyone have to offer? IMG_9980_Medium.sized

What does everyone have to offer? IMG_8906_Small

What does everyone have to offer? IMG_0051

What does everyone have to offer? IMG_0264_Medium.sized

What does everyone have to offer? IMG_5124_Small

What does everyone have to offer? Blackorangefem2_jpg

What does everyone have to offer? IMG_8908_Small

What does everyone have to offer? Female2

oh and i have this pair of snakes i've never posted a pic of:

What does everyone have to offer? Geneticstripes0001.sized
Back to top Go down
http://www.redpython.net
pittbull
Breeder
Breeder
pittbull

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone have to offer?   What does everyone have to offer? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 2:15 am

thanks peter again on the sliders, hey jason that black python is sweet dude i havent seen one of those yet, whats its common name..
Back to top Go down
Selimah
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Hello   What does everyone have to offer? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 3:21 pm

Selimah here I have 8 snakes, Boas, Balls, Rat snake and Ky Pine. I have been Belly dancing over 31 years, and now dance with snakes respectfully. I shop at Pets Galore too, it keeps my babies happy. farao

What does everyone have to offer? SelimahOsiris
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
PeterVE
Admin
Admin
PeterVE

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone have to offer?   What does everyone have to offer? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 7:24 pm

And we most certianly appreciate that Selimah! I am really happy to see everyone's posts. It really shows support for the store. And I hope that all of you can help, learn from, and interact with all of our new users and friends to make the pet industry a stronger group!

Peter VE
Back to top Go down
Turtlefag
Hatchling
Hatchling

Registration date : 2008-01-06

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone have to offer?   What does everyone have to offer? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 3:53 pm

I am Turtlefag, i keep turtles DUH
Back to top Go down
Techtress
Hatchling
Hatchling
Techtress

Number of posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone have to offer?   What does everyone have to offer? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 4:47 pm

I have the following critters:

1.0 black lined plated lizzard
1.1 corn snake (Nekoti (albino het snow) & Toklan (oketee (sp?))
0.1 reverse stripe california kingsnake
0.0.1 firebelly toad (Kong)
1.0 golden gecko (Ungrateful)
1.1 Holaspis guentheri
1.1 penninsula cooters (Mr Inquisitive & Miss Glutton)
1.0 mali uromastyx (Dimansi)

not reptiles but:

40gal long freswater oddball planted tank
40gal freshwater pond with deformed "cull" goldfish
Back to top Go down
Gib
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone have to offer?   What does everyone have to offer? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 5:35 pm

Hi my name is Gib Im at the store every monday hanging out as well and i have a cpl of ballpythons
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Hatchling
Hatchling
Sarah

Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone have to offer?   What does everyone have to offer? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 10:12 pm

Just a couple, Gib??
Back to top Go down
squinn
Hatchling
Hatchling

Registration date : 2008-01-06

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone have to offer?   What does everyone have to offer? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 6:02 pm

I'm Steve but most just refer to me as Hippy, i have pretty broad interests herp wise, but particularly enjoy the following species, bearded dragons, various geckos particularly tokays, i have two tokays that are tame as can be. I also really enjoy working with various hybrid colubrids but if i had to pick one snake species I enjoy more than the others i am a huge fan of Brooksi kings, here are a few pics from my collection

What does everyone have to offer? Malehog1-2

What does everyone have to offer? Christmas023

What does everyone have to offer? P8260225-1

What does everyone have to offer? P3300479

What does everyone have to offer? PA200364
Back to top Go down
Phil
Hatchling
Hatchling

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone have to offer?   What does everyone have to offer? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 9:35 pm

What does everyone have to offer? Cottonhead

What I have to offer is unusual drinks. Here, a cottonmouth minus the rocks Laughing

What does everyone have to offer? DSC05506

Okay, seriously. Here is a snake from one of the projects Will and I have. Bienville Parish Louisiana pine snake.

Enjoyed the photo's everyone! You folks have some terrific animals. Very Happy

Phil
Back to top Go down
clifford
Hatchling
Hatchling
clifford

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-01-10

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone have to offer?   What does everyone have to offer? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 12:41 pm

i have a green basilisk, albino burm, ball python, tangerine honduran milk snake pair, tokay gecko pair, big whites tree frog, african fat tail gecko, and an albino cal king
Back to top Go down
crazy chris flo
Hatchling
Hatchling

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone have to offer?   What does everyone have to offer? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 8:42 am

My list of critters seem to grow pretty readily everyday it seems! I currently have a pair of jungle carpet pythons, a female jaguar carpet sibling, 1 normal male ball python, 1 banded male ball, 2 normal female balls, a pair of het albino balls, a male western hognose, a female Hogg Island boa, a snadfire cross bearded dragon, a female hypo tang leopard gecko, a female het for patternless leo, a female giant hypo tang leo, and a male normal leo that is 13 years old!! I also have 4 cats, a 7 year old male Irish Setter, a 3 year old female Irish Setter, and a 2 year old male pit bull. Oh yeah, and 1 very goofy military macaw! I think thats it for now, but there's always room for more!! C-Flo
Back to top Go down
PeterVE
Admin
Admin
PeterVE

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone have to offer?   What does everyone have to offer? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 1:16 am

hey Caroline,

I'm sorry that I didn't catch your post previously but I do not like aspen. I prefer mulch over any of the more dusty beddings. Repti-bark and things of that nature hold humidity better for shedding and comfort. Aspen kicks up too much dust that could possibly cause respiritory infections. Also there is a smaller chance for ingestion with the larger barks.

We will save the breeding advice for a later date but as the little guy gets bigger let us know and keep us updated with pictures.

Thanks
Peter VE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone have to offer?   What does everyone have to offer? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What does everyone have to offer?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pets Galore :: Animal Questions :: Reptiles and Amphibians-
Jump to: