Pets Galore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pets Galore

A forum to help answer questions about your new pet

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Petsgaloreky.comPetsgaloreky.com  

james

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
pittbull
Breeder
Breeder
pittbull

Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2008-01-01

james Empty
PostSubject: james   james Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 12:07 am

hey if you still want to do a order from that NY supplier tropical fish hatchery on the african cichlids there is a couple of tanganyika compressiceps i wouldnt mind getting my hands on, let me know what you think.. Cool
Back to top Go down
jeosbo01
Admin
Admin
jeosbo01

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2007-12-30

james Empty
PostSubject: Re: james   james Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 9:24 am

We may be putting something together within a couple of weeks. I need to sit down with Tim and pick through the list a little harder but there are definately several species on there I am interested in. I will let you know what we decide.
Back to top Go down
pittbull
Breeder
Breeder
pittbull

james Empty
PostSubject: Re: james   james Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 10:54 pm

cool keep me posted dude.. Cool
Back to top Go down
pittbull
Breeder
Breeder
pittbull

james Empty
PostSubject: Re: james   james Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 11:42 pm

hey james i will be bringing up those demasoni here soon maybe next week and i will bring you some brevis as well.. Cool
Back to top Go down
jeosbo01
Admin
Admin
jeosbo01

james Empty
PostSubject: Re: james   james Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 9:18 am

Sweet, thanks man!
Back to top Go down
PeterVE
Admin
Admin
PeterVE

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-12-13

james Empty
PostSubject: Re: james   james Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 3:50 pm

I call the demasoni!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.petsgaloreky.com
jeosbo01
Admin
Admin
jeosbo01

james Empty
PostSubject: Re: james   james Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 4:14 pm

They are for you anyways Pedro!
Back to top Go down
pittbull
Breeder
Breeder
pittbull

james Empty
PostSubject: Re: james   james Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 7:11 pm

peter dude they are not doing so hot in the 10gal i knew better than to do that but hey we all must learn, but any hooters i will bring them up later next week i have to work the weekend and mat is coming back to me for some extra training time, i will see ya later.. Cool
Back to top Go down
pittbull
Breeder
Breeder
pittbull

james Empty
PostSubject: Re: james   james Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 7:20 pm

james how many brevis do you want i have eight let me know i would like to keep four of them so if you want 3 or 4 thats cool but i am still unsure of the sex but i believe i have more males than females, also i think i may try to get some n. sexfasciatus from the fishclub this sunday or it might be fasciatus i forget, later.. Cool
Back to top Go down
jeosbo01
Admin
Admin
jeosbo01

james Empty
PostSubject: Re: james   james Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 9:45 am

Mike, I will take any of them you don't want...3-4 would be great. Tim and I are planning on going to the meeting Sunday, maybe we can work something out for then. I still haven't quite decided on whether or not you are gonna get my juruparis (gotta talk to Erin about it) but if I do decide to give them up I can bring them to the meeting.
Back to top Go down
pittbull
Breeder
Breeder
pittbull

james Empty
PostSubject: Re: james   james Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 7:19 pm

hey james no worries dude and on the jurupari thats ok i just recieved a couple more of them, so now i have the desired 5 some i wanted, but if you need to get rid of them i can still take them in but then i would have eight of them, also i am off tuesday next week and i will be going to the shop and that is when i was going to bring the brevis, i am bringing those flying foxs to the meeting that big one i got from tim is a terror and i got a little one in hopes that it would calm down but is punking my juruparis out and if that is ok with tim i was going to let the LTFF auction the flying foxs off so that it could show i was helping out in all towards the bringing in of fish, let me know if tim is ok with this because i got the flying foxs from him, later.. Cool
Back to top Go down
pittbull
Breeder
Breeder
pittbull

james Empty
PostSubject: Re: james   james Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 10:23 pm

hey james did you see those brevis i brought in for you what do you think on terms of an elderly man breeding these in his basement, i have 4 left now and i have an exceptional male starting to rule his clan, do you think they look good for this size, also let me know when i can get those calvus from the shop are you going to acclimate them and keep them there for a while or are you going to call me when they come in and i can come out and pick them up, later dude.. Cool
Back to top Go down
jeosbo01
Admin
Admin
jeosbo01

james Empty
PostSubject: Re: james   james Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 9:43 am

Hey Mike...those brevis look great, I droped a couple of shells in there so they can have some cover and I hope to get a pair (if not its cool, I'm getting another 12 today from NY).
The order should be here this afternoon. I am honestly not sure how we will handle the calvus, I will call you later and we can work it out!
Back to top Go down
pittbull
Breeder
Breeder
pittbull

james Empty
PostSubject: Re: james   james Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 10:14 pm

james i talked to tim today and we are cool i will be out saturday to pick them up, also you said you got some more brevis from NY cool what do you think on maybe if i can get just 2 from you to break up the brother sister ratio on the brevis or were you going to keep them as breeders, later dude.. Cool
Back to top Go down
pittbull
Breeder
Breeder
pittbull

james Empty
PostSubject: Re: james   james Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 9:02 pm

hey james do you still have those gudgeons at the shop also one of the new brevis and an older brevis died is there any more brevis left, i want to get two more brevis and a couple of the gudgeons for the 20gal brevis tank. later.. Cool
Back to top Go down
pittbull
Breeder
Breeder
pittbull

james Empty
PostSubject: Re: james   james Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 10:55 pm

james how are those brevis doing at the shop the reason i ask is that i keep losing my brevis and is anyone elso losing fish from atlantis order.. Cool
Back to top Go down
jeosbo01
Admin
Admin
jeosbo01

james Empty
PostSubject: Re: james   james Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 8:24 pm

I haven't been in the shop in a few days but I think everything is still doing great up there. Yours may be getting punked out by the other ones in your tank...
Back to top Go down
pittbull
Breeder
Breeder
pittbull

james Empty
PostSubject: Re: james   james Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 10:23 pm

cool hey there doing fine i only lost one i thought i lost all of them but they were in hiding in all, hey those gudgeons are doing nicely, later are you still sick.. Cool
Back to top Go down
Jason33
Hatchling
Hatchling

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-02-10

james Empty
PostSubject: Re: james   james Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 6:48 pm

Everything I got is still doing awesome except for one that got smooshed by two rocks Sad

I can not wait till the next order

Thanks Again

Jason Aspley
Bowling Green KY
Back to top Go down
pittbull
Breeder
Breeder
pittbull

james Empty
PostSubject: Re: james   james Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 9:29 pm

yep me too but i believe i dont need much now except something amazon, later.. Cool
Back to top Go down
jeosbo01
Admin
Admin
jeosbo01

james Empty
PostSubject: Re: james   james Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 9:57 am

pittbull wrote:
are you still sick.. Cool
Getting better, but still not feeling very good. Finally back at work today after wasting nearly a week on the couch!
Back to top Go down
pittbull
Breeder
Breeder
pittbull

james Empty
PostSubject: Re: james   james Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 10:51 pm

man i here you i am sick now and i feel like crap dude but i am out of sick time so i will have to bear it out dude my work place really doesnt care about the officers and their well being in all, cool you are feelin better so i read you are putting in another order from atlantis what ya thinking on species wise, also i have a question my 120gal is starting to stay cloudy alot longer when i do my weekly 50% water changes do you think i am doing to large of a water change i currently have the 120gal stocked with those 6 juvie red shoulder severums about dime size now, i have 4 turqouise severums about half dollar size, i have 5 jurupari 2 of them about 5 inches and the other 3 about 3 inches, i have the royal pleco and gold nugget pleco and a group of 5 corys and 4 other catfish that are cory size but i dont know there name and really i know this sounds like alot of fish but they are all small with the exception of the jurupari and the royal pleco and when i think the severums are large enough i will downsize to 4 severums total 2 turqouise and 2 red shoulders maybe 3 and bring the rest back to the shop what do you think aye, later.. Cool
Back to top Go down
jeosbo01
Admin
Admin
jeosbo01

james Empty
PostSubject: Re: james   james Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 9:41 am

It will be at least a month or two before we do another order from anywhere online, but Tim and I have chatted about it a little. As for the tank...how long is "alot longer" for staying cloudy? What color is the cloudiness?
Back to top Go down
pittbull
Breeder
Breeder
pittbull

james Empty
PostSubject: Re: james   james Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 8:50 pm

hey james ok before when i did 50% water changes the water would only stay cloudy maybe a day or two and now here about a week now it is staying cloudy like new tank syndrome for almost 5 to 6 days before it clears up and have noticed a white film all over things like the gravel wood and rocks do you think that the water company could have added something to our water to cause this and do you know of any one else may be having this same problem.. Cool
Back to top Go down
jeosbo01
Admin
Admin
jeosbo01

james Empty
PostSubject: Re: james   james Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 11:04 am

A couple of things come to mind (though none will be particularly helpful yet).
First...I would be interested to see if anyone else is having this problem, I haven't heard about it yet but since I have lived on my couch for the last couple of weeks due to being sick that isn't really a surprise.
Second, could the film you noticed actually be fine sediment...that would explain the cloudiness, but not why it just started. Try waving water over the film and see if it stirs it up or if it peels back in a sheet.
I have a couple of other ideas, but this seems the easiest to pinpoint and fix.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

james Empty
PostSubject: Re: james   james Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

james
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next