Pets Galore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pets Galore

A forum to help answer questions about your new pet

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Petsgaloreky.comPetsgaloreky.com  

Wardley or Omega One

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Wardley or Omega One Empty
PostSubject: Wardley or Omega One   Wardley or Omega One Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 4:30 pm

I would like to enrich my 2 plecos diets a little more... what would you guys recommend, the Wardley brand or the Omega One brand of algae wafers???
Back to top Go down
jeosbo01
Admin
Admin
jeosbo01

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Wardley or Omega One   Wardley or Omega One Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 8:58 pm

I've been a big fan of Omega One flake food since the first time I used it, but for algae wafers I would need to look closer at the ingredients before I could recommend one over the other
Back to top Go down
pittbull
Breeder
Breeder
pittbull

Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Wardley or Omega One   Wardley or Omega One Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 10:52 pm

hey brandon i recommend wardley wafers because the actual first ingredient is spirulina and the omega one spirulina is like 3rd or 4th on the list of ingredients but if you really want to enhance their diet try some zucchini halves and cuccumber halves take a spoon and dig out the seeds and place the halves wedged under a rock and whammo they will freak dude, now on the flakes i really like the omega series and nutrfin, later.. Cool
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Wardley or Omega One   Wardley or Omega One Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 6:49 pm

Alright, thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
pittbull
Breeder
Breeder
pittbull

PostSubject: Re: Wardley or Omega One   Wardley or Omega One Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 10:54 pm

no problem let me know if you try that zucchini or cuccumber how your fish do.. Cool
Back to top Go down
pittbull
Breeder
Breeder
pittbull

PostSubject: Re: Wardley or Omega One   Wardley or Omega One Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 11:01 pm

does anyone know if the galore will be carrying the earthworm flake food by omega and if not if anyone else is carrying it, man my fish love this food i found it on line and i tried a small can of it and getting close to running out.. Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wardley or Omega One   Wardley or Omega One Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wardley or Omega One
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pets Galore :: In The Store :: On The Shelf-
Jump to: