Pets Galore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pets Galore

A forum to help answer questions about your new pet

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Petsgaloreky.comPetsgaloreky.com  

My First Rack!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bob Farmer
Hatchling
Hatchling
Bob Farmer

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-03-30

My First Rack! Empty
PostSubject: My First Rack!   My First Rack! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 6:00 pm

Hey! This is my first rack! (and my first post. it's bobby.) I built it myself. Thanks Pets Galore for all the advice!!!!

I haven't gotten my flexwatt in yet, so it's still backless. But I was so excited that I got this far, I had to post it!

my rack
Back to top Go down
jeosbo01
Admin
Admin
jeosbo01

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2007-12-30

My First Rack! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First Rack!   My First Rack! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 8:07 am

Nice looking rack...
FANTASTIC looking first homemade rack!!
Back to top Go down
Bob Farmer
Hatchling
Hatchling
Bob Farmer

My First Rack! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First Rack!   My First Rack! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 9:28 am

Thanks Alot! It took me long enough. I had to use an ironing board and a small dresser for horses. LOL. And it's pretty darn heavy.

I just hope that I wire up the flexwatt correctly once it comes in. I downloaded several diagrams from beanfarm but it doesn't appear to be too difficult.
Back to top Go down
jeosbo01
Admin
Admin
jeosbo01

My First Rack! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First Rack!   My First Rack! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 10:14 am

forgetfulmoon wrote:
I just hope that I wire up the flexwatt correctly once it comes in. I downloaded several diagrams from beanfarm but it doesn't appear to be too difficult.
I've done it once or twice and watched it done many times...It isn't difficult to do, just take your time...
Back to top Go down
Bob Farmer
Hatchling
Hatchling
Bob Farmer

My First Rack! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First Rack!   My First Rack! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 10:28 am

Thanks! I'm sure I'll be posting a picture question if I get stumped. Or taking the stuff into the shop saying, "Help me...." LOL.
Back to top Go down
jeosbo01
Admin
Admin
jeosbo01

My First Rack! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First Rack!   My First Rack! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 11:24 am

forgetfulmoon wrote:
Thanks! I'm sure I'll be posting a picture question if I get stumped. Or taking the stuff into the shop saying, "Help me...." LOL.
You know we love to help...of course I can say that 'cause I almost never work on the floor at the shop, I'm either ther after hours or hiding in the basement or the back room playing with fish and frogs!
Back to top Go down
Bob Farmer
Hatchling
Hatchling
Bob Farmer

My First Rack! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First Rack!   My First Rack! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 10:05 pm

Lol. Yeah, I don't think I've ever even met you. Pretty much just Tim and Peter. And I met Wes last week at Sandy's.
Back to top Go down
jeosbo01
Admin
Admin
jeosbo01

My First Rack! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First Rack!   My First Rack! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 9:22 am

I'm usually there Tuesdays and Thursdays after I get off work from the other job, but even then I am rarely on the sales floor...
Back to top Go down
Bob Farmer
Hatchling
Hatchling
Bob Farmer

My First Rack! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First Rack!   My First Rack! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 9:29 am

Hey, just thought i'd let ya'll know that the back is on, it's wired up, and everyone's happy in their new home. Thanks again! and thanks peter, for the assurance and advice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My First Rack! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First Rack!   My First Rack! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My First Rack!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pets Galore :: Animal Questions :: Reptiles and Amphibians-
Jump to: