Pets Galore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pets Galore

A forum to help answer questions about your new pet

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Petsgaloreky.comPetsgaloreky.com  

Atlantis highlights

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jeosbo01
Admin
Admin
jeosbo01

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2007-12-30

Atlantis highlights Empty
PostSubject: Atlantis highlights   Atlantis highlights Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 12:35 pm

Here are a few things that really stuck out on this weeks Atlantis list...

Neolamprologus callipturus
Neolamprologus tretocephalus about
Telmatochromis sp. Red Cheek Congo 1.5"
Cynolebias flammeus (also C. boitonei and C. constanciae)
Several Nothobranchius species
Rasbora brigittae
Tateurndina ocellicauda
Tyrannochromis macrostoma (expensive, but very uncommon)
Neolamprologus mustax

There are many others...these just caught my eye!
Back to top Go down
pittbull
Breeder
Breeder
pittbull

Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis highlights   Atlantis highlights Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 11:34 pm

hey james what does those red cheeks look like and what size do they attain, later.. Cool
Back to top Go down
pittbull
Breeder
Breeder
pittbull

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis highlights   Atlantis highlights Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 11:39 pm

james those nannostomus pencil fish sound sweet from atlantis dude try and get me 5 of them they are $2.00 bucks a piece, thanks man are you still putting this order in tomorrow on wednesday call me and let me know on the calvus and pencilfish and i was just wondering about the red cheeks i dont really need those, later.. Cool
Back to top Go down
jeosbo01
Admin
Admin
jeosbo01

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis highlights   Atlantis highlights Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 1:36 pm

The Atlantis order has been placed...we should have the fish tomorrow afternoon!
Mike, I didn't get the pencil fish this time around...sometimes they don't ship too well and I would rather wait for Ken to get some then go out and cherry pick some for the shop...
Back to top Go down
Techtress
Hatchling
Hatchling
Techtress

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis highlights   Atlantis highlights Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 3:27 pm

We have one black and slightly reddish pencilfish in the plant tanks sump. I left it there though cause I don't think it would fare well in my community tank. Several came mixed in with the rummynoses a few weeks ago, but this sump jumper is the only one that didn't get shipped out as a rummynose. *sigh* I have such observant coworkers!
Back to top Go down
jeosbo01
Admin
Admin
jeosbo01

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis highlights   Atlantis highlights Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 3:46 pm

I have seen some CRAZY things go on out there...I'm about half convinced that several of the people that work(ed) over there know NOTHING about fish...or maybe its just cause you guys have to get up at a horrible hour to get to work!
Back to top Go down
pittbull
Breeder
Breeder
pittbull

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis highlights   Atlantis highlights Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 10:16 pm

cool james hey dude you know whats good so i trust you man and you know this, hehehe, sweet you must have been reading my mind i was thinking pecil fish on a wim so i really do not need them, i was just thinking on adding something to the 120gal with the jurupari and severums that stayed small and would fit the bill on amazon type, i am tired of tetras so i dont want to add those but something on the lines of the pencil fish i was thinking, if you have any ideals let me know dude.. Cool
Back to top Go down
pittbull
Breeder
Breeder
pittbull

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis highlights   Atlantis highlights Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 10:18 pm

hey tech do you guys at the kyiana have to go in at 4am still, if so wow, thats early.. Cool
Back to top Go down
Techtress
Hatchling
Hatchling
Techtress

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis highlights   Atlantis highlights Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 5:27 pm

yep, 4am. and BTW, the pecilfish is now a popsiclefish, the plant system valve got stuck in the open position cauding nice ice cold water to kill everything in the sump and make the heaters in the few fish tanks work overtime. *sigh*
Back to top Go down
pittbull
Breeder
Breeder
pittbull

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis highlights   Atlantis highlights Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 10:08 pm

wow tech what a bummer aye, it happens, later.. Cool
Back to top Go down
pittbull
Breeder
Breeder
pittbull

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis highlights   Atlantis highlights Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 11:26 pm

hey james just wanted to say thanks dude for the order fron NY my fish are great also i am going to tear down the 10gal and upgrade to a 20gal and just do black gravel and that should work out, later buddy.. Cool
Back to top Go down
jeosbo01
Admin
Admin
jeosbo01

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis highlights   Atlantis highlights Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 12:42 am

You need a pair of those peacock gudgeons for that 10 when you get it empty... Razz
Back to top Go down
pittbull
Breeder
Breeder
pittbull

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis highlights   Atlantis highlights Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 9:09 pm

cool james you talked me into it if you dont mind save me a pair i wouldnt mind having them so i can breed them later dude.. Cool
Back to top Go down
Jason33
Hatchling
Hatchling

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis highlights   Atlantis highlights Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 3:05 pm

Hello, I wanted to say THANK YOU for the fish order. I just picked them up today and drove from Bowling Green Ky to get them but it was well worth the drive. Awesome fish and Tim is a great guy.
Wish you could do something about ALL the cops out on I 65 though Smile

Look forward to placing another order the next time around

Thank You again
Jason Aspley
Bowling Green KY
Back to top Go down
jeosbo01
Admin
Admin
jeosbo01

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis highlights   Atlantis highlights Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 3:54 pm

Glad to see you found the site Jason, and glad you are happy with the fish.
I'll try to make the drive worthwile anytime you wanna come up...but don't think I can do anything about the boys in blue Sad
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis highlights   Atlantis highlights Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 3:55 pm

I ordered some Black Nangu compressiceps and they look awesome and are doin great!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
pittbull
Breeder
Breeder
pittbull

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis highlights   Atlantis highlights Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 8:58 pm

hey brandon cool on the compresses dude let me know how they do when they are older i was wanting to get the yellow compresses but they were off the list when james placed the order and i ended up with the white calvus which are sweet.. Cool
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis highlights   Atlantis highlights Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 10:55 pm

Will do man!!!
Back to top Go down
pittbull
Breeder
Breeder
pittbull

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis highlights   Atlantis highlights Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 10:54 pm

hey brandon what all do you have currently setup as fish wise in your tanks.. Cool
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis highlights   Atlantis highlights Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 6:54 pm

I have 4 tanks set up now. in my 29 g display i have a trio of big Kenyas, a pair of growing Peacocks and a med pleco, in my 20 g long i have a medium sized pleco and i am growing 6 Red Shoulder Severums from the store and im hoping i can get some to pair off!, in my 10 g i am gowing the compressiceps up a little until they are big enough to go in my 29 g dislpay, and in a little 5 1/2 g i have a pair of brichardi daffodils!

What about yourself???
Back to top Go down
pittbull
Breeder
Breeder
pittbull

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis highlights   Atlantis highlights Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 10:38 pm

cool deal man i have 5 tanks currently going, 120gal with red shoulders severums from the shop some jurupari assort catfishes, i have a 55gal frontosa tank, 20gal brevis tank with a pair of peacock gudgeons and some pygmy corys, 10gal red cherry shrimp tank and a 10gal tank holding the baby calvus untill they can go into the frontosa tank after the calvus are big enough i may get some montezuma swords or goodieds not sure, cool list of fish dpecies you have later.. Cool
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis highlights   Atlantis highlights Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 11:45 pm

Thanks for sharing!
Back to top Go down
pittbull
Breeder
Breeder
pittbull

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis highlights   Atlantis highlights Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 1:32 am

no problem friend.. Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis highlights   Atlantis highlights Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Atlantis highlights
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pets Galore :: Animal Questions :: Freshwater Fish-
Jump to: