Pets Galore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pets Galore

A forum to help answer questions about your new pet

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Petsgaloreky.comPetsgaloreky.com  

Counter Talk!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Will Bird
Hatchling
Hatchling

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-12-31

Counter Talk! Empty
PostSubject: Counter Talk!   Counter Talk! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 12:20 am

So what has been going on at the shop?! Did someone drown in the lake a few days ago? What has Ben been up to? Will
Back to top Go down
PeterVE
Admin
Admin
PeterVE

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Counter Talk! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Counter Talk!   Counter Talk! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 6:04 pm

Nah Will apparently they were just doing some routine training and needed a place for the divers to warm up. Ben still comes in from time to time but I think I upset him the other day when he started talking about the confederate flag. I guess he is just easily offended. Sorry Ben! Anyway, things have been pretty crazy at the shop lately. lots of work to be done you know

Peter VE
Back to top Go down
http://www.petsgaloreky.com
Will Bird
Hatchling
Hatchling

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-12-31

Counter Talk! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Counter Talk!   Counter Talk! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 10:51 pm

I am suprised to hear that Ben was talking about the CF. He is usually more concerned with BoomBoz Pizzas and Rush Limbaugh. Will
Back to top Go down
ben
Hatchling
Hatchling

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Counter Talk! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Counter Talk!   Counter Talk! Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 12:31 am

if i remember correctly, peter was singing some rebel song. and brought it up to me, that's ok. just because someone thinks differently than me doesn't mean i want nothing to do with them. their is no right or wrong really, if that were the case, we'd all think the same and this world would be awful boring to be honest.

i also learned alot from seeing barack obama speak at the convinsion center. i learned about him and what he brings to the table. he is just a great uniter for this country, never in my life have i seen such a diverse group of people. i saw black, white, asian, hispanic young and old all in one room. to me, this is living proof that this man is a flat out uniter! which by the way has got to be the first step if we want to get anything done as a country.

to be quite honest i have stopped watching the news i'm flat out sick of it all. not the issues, just people like chris mathews and kieth oberman acting as if what they are talking about is really profound when it's really just garbage. "hillary clintons doing shots at a bar" "john mccain makes a mothers day video" "reveran wright is stirring up more contraversy." if they spent that amount of energy talking about important issues going on i would probabley watch, but they don't. i also hate it when the panel goes nuts and talks over eachother, i can't hear a word anyone is saying because everyone is talking out of turn.

anyway, i look forward to seeing you again sometime will, thank you for asking about me, and i'm sorry this is such a late post. up untill a few months ago i diddn't even know pet's galore had a forum and i kept forgetting to register, until now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Counter Talk! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Counter Talk!   Counter Talk! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Counter Talk!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pets Galore :: In The Store :: At The Counter-
Jump to: