Pets Galore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pets Galore

A forum to help answer questions about your new pet

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Petsgaloreky.comPetsgaloreky.com  

Some of this years breeders at home!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PeterVE
Admin
Admin
PeterVE

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Some of this years breeders at home! Empty
PostSubject: Some of this years breeders at home!   Some of this years breeders at home! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 2:31 am

Hey everyone,

Was going through some stuff tonight and got pics of some of my breeders that are going breeding this year at the house.

First up is some brindle's. One pair is of Dwight Good stock and another female I picked up last year.

Some of this years breeders at home! Brindlefem1

Some of this years breeders at home! Brindlefem2

Next is my big boy. This will be this calico second year of breeding. This will be my fist year producing visual calicos so I am really excited.

Some of this years breeders at home! Calicomale1

I am also producing some leucistics this year. This is my male. Its really interesting if you look he has a single black scale. I have seen this on several specimens of leucies. My bigger female has a single red scale on her.

Some of this years breeders at home! Leucmale1

Finally I this will be my first year producing black mexican kings. These guys are so neat. Just to watch these guys behave is interesting.

Some of this years breeders at home! Blkmexfem1

All of these guys are still in cooling so sorry for the bad pics but I didn't want to disturb them too much. I will get better pic in a couple of weeks when they warm up.

Thanks for looking

Peter VE
Back to top Go down
http://www.petsgaloreky.com
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Some of this years breeders at home!   Some of this years breeders at home! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 9:20 pm

awesome Peter! That brindle looks sweet!

btw i finally put my rats together.. lets hope for the best!
Back to top Go down
Will Bird
Hatchling
Hatchling

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Some of this years breeders at home!   Some of this years breeders at home! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 10:49 pm

Dang Pete! Those Brindles look like KE stock to me! geek Will
Back to top Go down
wes
Hatchling
Hatchling
wes

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Some of this years breeders at home!   Some of this years breeders at home! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 4:55 pm

i want some of the brindles. I can do my own calicos and luesistics
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some of this years breeders at home!   Some of this years breeders at home! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some of this years breeders at home!
Page 1 of 1