Pets Galore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pets Galore

A forum to help answer questions about your new pet

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Petsgaloreky.comPetsgaloreky.com  

Aquadine food

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jeosbo01
Admin
Admin
jeosbo01

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2007-12-30

Aquadine food Empty
PostSubject: Aquadine food   Aquadine food Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 8:39 am

Hey guys I need opinions...
If you get a free minute head over to http://www.aquadine.com/ and get a free sample of their food. It will take several weeks to get it, but give it a try. The food looks like a wafer or crisp but is easy to crumble and my tanks took to it immediately and aggressively. Give it a try and let me know what you think...
Back to top Go down
pittbull
Breeder
Breeder
pittbull

Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2008-01-01

Aquadine food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aquadine food   Aquadine food Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 6:58 pm

hey are you talking about the sample that you have to pay for shipping.. Cool
Back to top Go down
pittbull
Breeder
Breeder
pittbull

Aquadine food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aquadine food   Aquadine food Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 7:00 pm

also is the store going to carry that food brand like refills and all.. Cool
Back to top Go down
jeosbo01
Admin
Admin
jeosbo01

Aquadine food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aquadine food   Aquadine food Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 7:48 pm

pittbull wrote:
hey are you talking about the sample that you have to pay for shipping.. Cool
Nope, it is TOTALLY FREE! I haven't even gotten any junk mail from them (yet...hasn't been real long).

pittbull wrote:
also is the store going to carry that food brand like refills and all.. Cool
No plans have been made as of yet silent...I certainly won't even consider trying to persue this is the food doesn't get a good response from you guys. I am currently running some quasi-experiments on the food, but I want to know what you guys think more than what I find in my tanks...
Back to top Go down
pittbull
Breeder
Breeder
pittbull

Aquadine food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aquadine food   Aquadine food Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 11:23 pm

cool i will try to find the free sample, thanks.. Cool
Back to top Go down
jeosbo01
Admin
Admin
jeosbo01

Aquadine food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aquadine food   Aquadine food Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 8:31 am

Just click the link in my first post, click "Shop", then click "Free Sample" in the Categories field, you will need to fill out some basic info (Name, addy, etc., no Credit Card info or anything like that) and thats it.
The only thing I have found about this food that I dislike is that when you crumble it up into smaller pieces it sinks WAY too fast for my taste. The fish don't seem to mind though, after they finish the mouthful they catch on it's way to the bottom they just go down and get more off the bottom.
Back to top Go down
pittbull
Breeder
Breeder
pittbull

Aquadine food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aquadine food   Aquadine food Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 11:44 pm

cool.. Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aquadine food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aquadine food   Aquadine food Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aquadine food
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pets Galore :: Animal Questions :: Freshwater Fish-
Jump to: