Pets Galore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pets Galore

A forum to help answer questions about your new pet

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Petsgaloreky.comPetsgaloreky.com  

Inspired by James' post

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PeterVE
Admin
Admin
PeterVE

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Inspired by James' post Empty
PostSubject: Inspired by James' post   Inspired by James' post Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 3:35 pm

Here are a couple of the discus we have in the store. The pics aren't all that great but I don't have a really nice camera like jamie.

Inspired by James' post Dscf1012_800x600

Inspired by James' post Dscf1010_800x600

Hope you guys like what you see!
Peter VE
Back to top Go down
http://www.petsgaloreky.com
Techtress
Hatchling
Hatchling
Techtress

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Inspired by James' post   Inspired by James' post Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 4:39 pm

That second pic is nice.

BTW, I always have my camera with me so if you needs pics just lmk!
Back to top Go down
pittbull
Breeder
Breeder
pittbull

Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Inspired by James' post   Inspired by James' post Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 11:06 pm

hey peter are these the same discus you have had at the shop in that 125, sweet..
Back to top Go down
jeosbo01
Admin
Admin
jeosbo01

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Inspired by James' post   Inspired by James' post Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 9:45 am

Pedro...I dont' even own a camera...thank Erin for those!
Back to top Go down
pittbull
Breeder
Breeder
pittbull

PostSubject: Re: Inspired by James' post   Inspired by James' post Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 12:00 am

hey james dude let me know when i can get some of those julies with respect for tim as well.. Cool
Back to top Go down
jeosbo01
Admin
Admin
jeosbo01

PostSubject: Re: Inspired by James' post   Inspired by James' post Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 12:35 pm

I haven't had a chance to do anything with them yet, but if you want to go up there and pick out a few for yourself go ahead. Tim knows you want some of them so there shouldn't be a problem with it.
Back to top Go down
pittbull
Breeder
Breeder
pittbull

PostSubject: Re: Inspired by James' post   Inspired by James' post Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 8:16 pm

hey james did everyone get their pick already if so cool i will go to the shop this thursday and pick a couple up, also i will bring those lelupi and yellow labs in as well, i have decided to keep the demasoni for my daughters new tank, later man. Cool
Back to top Go down
PeterVE
Admin
Admin
PeterVE

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Inspired by James' post   Inspired by James' post Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 9:28 pm

NNOOOOOO. Dangit and they would have looked so good in that 125. Nah man just paying HA!
Back to top Go down
http://www.petsgaloreky.com
jeosbo01
Admin
Admin
jeosbo01

PostSubject: Re: Inspired by James' post   Inspired by James' post Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 10:16 am

I'm next in line on them and I will be going up there for a few hours tonight. If Tim is cool with it whatever is left in the tank by the time you get there is fair game. If I see any extras that look like they are pairing up I will pull them for ya and let Tim know whare they are
Back to top Go down
pittbull
Breeder
Breeder
pittbull

PostSubject: Re: Inspired by James' post   Inspired by James' post Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 8:08 pm

hey peter sorry dude i was wanting to get rid of them but my little girl was having a hissy about it, i hope they will be fine in the 10gal i set up for them, the only thing will be in the 10gal is the 3 demasoni, i think they should be ok, and there is enough rocks for hiding places as well, what do you think, take it easy peter i will talk to you later.. Cool

hey james thanks buddy i appreciate it very much and i will be up at the shop thursday afternoon, BTW were do you guys want the yellow labs and the lelupi's at.. Cool
Back to top Go down
pittbull
Breeder
Breeder
pittbull

PostSubject: Re: Inspired by James' post   Inspired by James' post Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 10:30 pm

hey james, do you know if they make a aquarium that is bigger in size like a 75gal that would be the same length and width that would seat onto a 55gal stand maybe a 75gal high, my 55gal is the type that sits right into the stand i was thinking when my frontosa are bigger i will need to upgrade in size or get rid of a few i would rather want to keep my fronts, later.. Cool
Back to top Go down
jeosbo01
Admin
Admin
jeosbo01

PostSubject: Re: Inspired by James' post   Inspired by James' post Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 10:30 am

There are quite a few that share a footprint with a 75, but I honestly canonly think of one bigger than a 55 that shares the footprint of one and that is a 67 from Glass Cages (glasscages.com $150). I can remember seeing on way back in the day that had the same base but was way taller. I think it was an 80 XT but I didn't like it because it seemed very top heavy IMO.
Back to top Go down
pittbull
Breeder
Breeder
pittbull

PostSubject: Re: Inspired by James' post   Inspired by James' post Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 10:26 pm

cool dude i will check it out, that sise should be fine for 7 frontosa to breed in, later hey will you be at the reptile show in shelbyville this sat.. Cool
Back to top Go down
jeosbo01
Admin
Admin
jeosbo01

PostSubject: Re: Inspired by James' post   Inspired by James' post Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 9:49 am

Haven't decided yet...I may be there
Back to top Go down
pittbull
Breeder
Breeder
pittbull

PostSubject: Re: Inspired by James' post   Inspired by James' post Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 6:39 pm

cool i will see you later than hey do you know if tim got those severums for me.. Cool
Back to top Go down
jeosbo01
Admin
Admin
jeosbo01

PostSubject: Re: Inspired by James' post   Inspired by James' post Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 9:43 pm

I was up there tonight and didn't see them, he may have them later in the week though
Back to top Go down
pittbull
Breeder
Breeder
pittbull

PostSubject: Re: Inspired by James' post   Inspired by James' post Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 9:38 pm

hey james i talked to tim today and he was going to get them but i am going to hold off for now til i can find some red shoulder severums or when those juvies get bigger. Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inspired by James' post   Inspired by James' post Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inspired by James' post
Page 1 of 1