Pets Galore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pets Galore

A forum to help answer questions about your new pet

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Petsgaloreky.comPetsgaloreky.com  

Pets Galore on MySpace

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pat
Admin
Admin
Pat

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-12-30

Pets Galore on MySpace Empty
PostSubject: Pets Galore on MySpace   Pets Galore on MySpace Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 2:39 am

Hay this is Pat (Tim's nephew) I just wanted to let everyone know that Pets Galore is on MySpace. the link to our page is http://www.myspace.com/louisvillespetsgalore
check it our and add us as your friends!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/patrickdailey
pittbull
Breeder
Breeder
pittbull

Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Pets Galore on MySpace   Pets Galore on MySpace Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 2:23 am

hey pat i didnt know that was you what up this is mike the animal dude, hey see if you can find some julie fry man i need some to go with my brevis juvies..><}}}">
Back to top Go down
jeosbo01
Admin
Admin
jeosbo01

Number of posts : 185

PostSubject: Re: Pets Galore on MySpace   Pets Galore on MySpace Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 9:06 am

Hey Mike...This is James. I am planning on getting some julies of a couple of different species to work with in the shop but I need to get a couple of things in line first...shouldn't be long man
Back to top Go down
pittbull
Breeder
Breeder
pittbull

PostSubject: Re: Pets Galore on MySpace   Pets Galore on MySpace Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 2:13 pm

cool i thought that was you wasnt to sure though funny i am still trying to figure who is who here hey i really would like to get some julies doesnt matter what type cool keep me in mind dude.. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
jeosbo01
Admin
Admin
jeosbo01

Number of posts : 185

PostSubject: Re: Pets Galore on MySpace   Pets Galore on MySpace Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 2:49 pm

WILCO Mike...I plan to start a thread periodically in the fw fish section to let everybody know what we have in the way of oddballs (fish, we already know the staff is nuts) and what I am working with as far as breeding goes. I have some pics of a few species I'm working with now that I would like to get on there soon.
Back to top Go down
pittbull
Breeder
Breeder
pittbull

PostSubject: Re: Pets Galore on MySpace   Pets Galore on MySpace Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 2:01 am

sweet, well money is tight this week, but let me know on the acaras aye, i would like to get a couple of males, i gave up on breeding the cichlids for now, but there is still hope on my africans i really want to breed my frontosa but they are still young, my brevis are doing great for now so i will need to move some as they grow i have 8 right now and they are growing nicely i want to keep a couple of pairs for breeding, later james..><}}}">
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pets Galore on MySpace   Pets Galore on MySpace Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pets Galore on MySpace
Page 1 of 1