Pets Galore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pets Galore

A forum to help answer questions about your new pet

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Petsgaloreky.comPetsgaloreky.com  

Pets Galore

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
farduino
Hatchling
Hatchling
farduino

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Pets Galore Empty
PostSubject: Pets Galore   Pets Galore Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 10:29 pm

I was at the store today to pick up some mice and I got to meet Peter and see the wall that Sarah is painting. I was impressed by both, just have to say that I'll be back!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PeterVE
Admin
Admin
PeterVE

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Pets Galore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pets Galore   Pets Galore Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 1:34 am

Frank,

I have to say that it was most certainly a pleasure to meet you sir. The part that I love most about my job is talking to people in the hobby. Whether you are a bob clark or a will bird, right down to the eight year old who comes in every week to get crickets for his anole. I love interacting with people and most of all I enjoy carrying on an intelligent conversation much like we did today. Anytime you want to come in and chat Frank, you are more than welcome. And don't forget to keep on the lookout for those Cabbage Apes! Praise the Cabbage!

Peter VE
Back to top Go down
http://www.petsgaloreky.com

Pets Galore
Page 1 of 1