Pets Galore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pets Galore

A forum to help answer questions about your new pet

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Petsgaloreky.comPetsgaloreky.com  

james

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
pittbull
Breeder
Breeder
pittbull

Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2008-01-01

james - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: james   james - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 9:13 pm

james are you going to enter anything into the fair this year, let me know i would like to do one as well but i havent entered anything before, later.. Cool
Back to top Go down
jeosbo01
Admin
Admin
jeosbo01

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2007-12-30

james - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: james   james - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 7:38 am

pittbull wrote:
james are you going to enter anything into the fair this year
I'm not planning on it...don't really have anything that I feel is competition quality right now Embarassed
Erin is thinking about putting a photo or two in...nothing animal related though, waterfalls and such instead
Back to top Go down
pittbull
Breeder
Breeder
pittbull

james - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: james   james - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 1:56 am

cool, i was wandering if tim got that charcoal and java fern in, also dude i just got a tattoo from gibb tonight of a fish man it is sweet he did an awesome job man wait til you see it, later buddy, how goes the fishes.. Cool
Back to top Go down
jeosbo01
Admin
Admin
jeosbo01

james - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: james   james - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 7:44 am

I have barely made it to the shop in the last week or so (too much to do...too little time...I'm taking a 3 week class at UofL in addition to the normal work thing). Give them a call and see if it is there.
Congrats on the new ink...I have seen some INCREDIBLE work come from Gibb's chair!
Back to top Go down
pittbull
Breeder
Breeder
pittbull

james - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: james   james - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 11:10 pm

cool thanks james, i am going to galore tomorrow, later.. Cool
Back to top Go down
pittbull
Breeder
Breeder
pittbull

james - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: james   james - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 10:49 pm

hey james whats new buddy how goes the fish, its been a while, later buddy.. Cool
Back to top Go down
jeosbo01
Admin
Admin
jeosbo01

james - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: james   james - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 9:09 am

Everything is good I think...I've been on vacation though so I can't say for sure cheers
Back to top Go down
pittbull
Breeder
Breeder
pittbull

james - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: james   james - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 11:29 pm

cool dude sorry i didnt say bye tonight you sorta snook out on me, oh well cool that you came out and also the next club meeting will be in august no meeting next month due to ACA conference, dude i scored some sweet trio blue swordtails a pair goodieds spotted resolanae well you know the rest if you know of anyone with some neolamp buscheri females let me know dude good seeing you man take care and lets hook up and go fishing just let me know when and where, later buddy.. Cool
Back to top Go down
jeosbo01
Admin
Admin
jeosbo01

james - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: james   james - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 8:42 am

Man I had to run...Erin had called me to tell me we had a bearded dragon laying eggs and I had to get home to deal with that.
Keep me in mind when those swordtails and goodeids start pumping out fry for you.
BTW...if you have never kept goodeids, Java Moss is your best friend...FILL the tank with it if you can!
Back to top Go down
pittbull
Breeder
Breeder
pittbull

james - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: james   james - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 9:53 pm

dude i am going to throw the goodeids in the grow out pond here in a day or so to see what they will produce so i should yield some great results, cool on the beardies dude, hey btw do you still have those lelupi i gave you a while back and if no can you get ahold of some i need one, man you dont have to ask bro i will hook you up on those just the goodeids will be longer since i am going to put them in the pond, later buddy.. Cool
Back to top Go down
jeosbo01
Admin
Admin
jeosbo01

james - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: james   james - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 11:48 am

I lost those lelupi when I had that tank crash a couple of months ago...I'll check with Tim tonight and see if he knows where we can get some...
Back to top Go down
pittbull
Breeder
Breeder
pittbull

james - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: james   james - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 10:20 pm

cool let me know i really want some and i cant find them here local later buddy.. Cool
Back to top Go down
pittbull
Breeder
Breeder
pittbull

james - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: james   james - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 4:50 pm

hey james do you guys do anything with bluegrass cichlids on orders do you place orders thru them and do they deliver or do you pick up if you do orders thru them, let me know, later.. Cool
Back to top Go down
jeosbo01
Admin
Admin
jeosbo01

james - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: james   james - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 8:23 am

We have never gotten anything from them...I have contacted them a couple of times but nothing ever came from it.
Hey, we got some daffodil brichardi and some TINY Neolamprologus mustax in the other day (also got some Cyprichromis that are probably going home with me tonight)
Back to top Go down
pittbull
Breeder
Breeder
pittbull

james - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: james   james - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 10:28 pm

too cool dude yeah i talked to peter today and he gave me a heads up as well thanks man for the info and good lookin out i will be up there tomorrow fo sure, i may need some of those mustax as for bluegrass i was over there today and i picked up a pair of champsochromis caeruleas aka malawi trout cichlid for the 120gal i was able to get a foursome of Neolamp brichardi gracilis as well for the 55gal, man those Cyprichromis sound sweet but boy are they jumpers your tank lid must be good, cool get them to breed for you and if they wont my water is at 8.5 in the PH dept, later buddy.. Cool
Back to top Go down
jeosbo01
Admin
Admin
jeosbo01

james - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: james   james - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 10:47 am

Champs are sweet but get too big and need too much room for me...I had a friend a while back in Cincy that had a BIG pair of them, they were impressive but never stopped moving and would eat ANYTHING! Don't keep them with anything that is much smaller than them or stresses easily (think 14 inches of zebra danio activity with the mouth and appetite of an Oscar...crazy weird fish).
The Cyps are sweet...I took them home last night and they settled in right away, it has been a long time since I was this stoked about a fish Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pittbull
Breeder
Breeder
pittbull

james - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: james   james - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 10:05 pm

hey buddy well i went up there and i got those last three brevis and a threesome of yellow mustax, those mustax are itty bitty dude i have them in with my shrimp right now till they can go with the brichardi's, dude i have been wanting champsochromis for a while now, i seen some at aburndale, i guess thats how you spell it he has some huge champs i am just stoked at having torpedo shaped fish, call it funny but that s me aye, and i have to agree the champs are like huge zebra danio's on crack, the two i have one male and one female the male is around 4 inches and the female about 3 inches both are still dull silver looking with the stripe down the side but the good thing is that when they get huge they will resolve my red cheek congo problem, hehehe, later buddy keep me in mind for some cyps buddy.. Cool
Back to top Go down
pittbull
Breeder
Breeder
pittbull

james - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: james   james - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 10:16 pm

hey james look at my avatar photo that is the male champsochromis
Back to top Go down
jeosbo01
Admin
Admin
jeosbo01

james - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: james   james - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 8:19 am

The cyps have settled in and are eating like pigs...hopefully they will start producing fry soon (they are young...but it doesn't hurt to try right??).

That champ pic looks sweet!
Back to top Go down
pittbull
Breeder
Breeder
pittbull

james - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: james   james - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 7:10 pm

right dude breed away just keep me in your thought process buddy, i have some spotted goodeid fry going right now if your interested.. Cool
Back to top Go down
jeosbo01
Admin
Admin
jeosbo01

james - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: james   james - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 8:58 am

I don't have a tank at home for the goodeid but I'm sure I can find them a place at the shop Wink

The cyps are actually Tim's, he was just nice enough to let me take them home to play...any fry I get rid of will be going through the shop, but I'll be sure to let you know when that happens...
Back to top Go down
pittbull
Breeder
Breeder
pittbull

james - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: james   james - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 8:48 pm

cool for sure on the cyps man, so i have a friend that i talked to today he has ton of lelupi juvies, alto compresscicpes, brevis sun spot and multifasciatus all fish are juvies and i beleieve he said he will let them go for around 1 buck to 2 bucks each he also has something that he said was a caudlepunctus i am not sure what he is talking about but its a tanganyika man he has a crap load of juvenile fish buddy and they look pretty good so i got 4 more lelupi and a 4 multi's, later buddy let me know.. Cool
Back to top Go down
jeosbo01
Admin
Admin
jeosbo01

james - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: james   james - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 9:04 am

pittbull wrote:
he said was a caudlepunctus i am not sure what he is talking about but its a tanganyika

Most likely Neolamprologus caudopunctatus...its another one of the little shellies.

Sounds like dude has some sweet fish, if he wants to get rid of more of them have him get in touch with Tim...he may be interested cheers
Back to top Go down
pittbull
Breeder
Breeder
pittbull

james - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: james   james - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 10:55 pm

cool i will check, dude is an elderly gentleman that breeds only tangies and i will talk to tim i was just checking with you to see if you needed any, later buddy.. Cool
Back to top Go down
pittbull
Breeder
Breeder
pittbull

james - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: james   james - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 10:57 pm

also just a note i have newborn telmatochromis red cheek congo fry let me know if you want some of these great terrors.. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

james - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: james   james - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

james
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next