Pets Galore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pets Galore

A forum to help answer questions about your new pet

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Petsgaloreky.comPetsgaloreky.com  

Upcoming oddball fish order!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jeosbo01
Admin
Admin
jeosbo01

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2007-12-30

Upcoming oddball fish order! Empty
PostSubject: Upcoming oddball fish order!   Upcoming oddball fish order! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 9:35 am

Hey everybody, we will likely be placing an order with Atlantis Tropical Fish Hatchery early next week (probably 2-12-08 ). Atlantis deals primarily with African cichlids but have a few other things also. Check out their website at http://www.cichlids.net/ and if they have anything you are interested in get in touch with me or stop by the store and talk to Tim. The prices on the website are what you will pay (with VERY few exceptions) and we will cover shipping. Check it out and let us know something by Monday night if you want something.
Back to top Go down
pittbull
Breeder
Breeder
pittbull

Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming oddball fish order!   Upcoming oddball fish order! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 11:37 pm

cool hey i want to order 4 altolamprologus compressiceps yellow kambimbwa 1.25" $5.00each tanganyika, man i appreciate it.. Cool
Back to top Go down
jeosbo01
Admin
Admin
jeosbo01

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming oddball fish order!   Upcoming oddball fish order! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 9:20 am

Quote :
4 altolamprologus compressiceps yellow kambimbwa

Good taste! Thats a nice fish
Back to top Go down
pittbull
Breeder
Breeder
pittbull

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming oddball fish order!   Upcoming oddball fish order! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 7:23 pm

dude i have never seen those here before when you said lets do an order i was like sweet i have got to get those man and breed them here, they are nice looking aye, later keep me posted.. Cool
Back to top Go down
garbird
Hatchling
Hatchling

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming oddball fish order!   Upcoming oddball fish order! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 11:09 am

I gave my order to Tim a couple of days ago.
12 Barbus hulstaerti
4 Synodontus petricola
Back to top Go down
garbird
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming oddball fish order!   Upcoming oddball fish order! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 1:54 pm

Do you know when Tim is going to place the order? I may add some Paracyprichromis nigripinnis and a few Enantiopus melanogenys.
Back to top Go down
jeosbo01
Admin
Admin
jeosbo01

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming oddball fish order!   Upcoming oddball fish order! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 10:16 am

I think we are actually going to put it in on Wed. morning. Let me or Tim know what you want on ther by Tuesday night (NLT 8:00).
Back to top Go down
garbird
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming oddball fish order!   Upcoming oddball fish order! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 8:46 pm

I talked with the salesperson at Atlantis today and most of the stuff I was wanting has been sold already. He did tell me that a new shipment was arriving tonight,so please lmk as soon as you have their updated price list.
garbird
Back to top Go down
pittbull
Breeder
Breeder
pittbull

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming oddball fish order!   Upcoming oddball fish order! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 10:13 pm

james man they do not have them on the list now the order was for 4 altolamprologus compressiceps yellow kambimbwa but i seen some calvus i reaally would like to have instead and they are the same price, order me 4 altolamprologus calvus white chaitika 1-1.25" $5.00 if you dont mind dude, later.. Cool
Back to top Go down
jeosbo01
Admin
Admin
jeosbo01

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming oddball fish order!   Upcoming oddball fish order! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 12:21 pm

I have the new price list in hand...
Garlan, the S. petricola, Enantiopus melanogenys and Paracyprichromis nigripinnis are on there, the Barbus are not.
Mike, the list has a couple of Alt. compressiceps still (both are also listed on the site)...you still want the calvus right??
Back to top Go down
jeosbo01
Admin
Admin
jeosbo01

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming oddball fish order!   Upcoming oddball fish order! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 12:23 pm

See my other post about the highlights of the list
Back to top Go down
pittbull
Breeder
Breeder
pittbull

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming oddball fish order!   Upcoming oddball fish order! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 11:22 pm

james please i have been wanting the calvus for quite some time now and the only reason i wanted the compressiceps is that they looked like the calvus, also i brought up those brevis for you i looked hard in my tank and i couldnt find the forth brevis i was going to bring so i ended up bringing in 3 of them but i believe there is 2 females and one male still kinda young on these guys, and i have had them since the size of fry like the multifasciatus i recieved at the meeting sun, but cool i hope you get a pair out of the three and if they start to punk out the third one just let me know and i will take it back in, later dude.. Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming oddball fish order!   Upcoming oddball fish order! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Upcoming oddball fish order!
Page 1 of 1