Pets Galore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pets Galore

A forum to help answer questions about your new pet

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Petsgaloreky.comPetsgaloreky.com  

Fish I'm working with DUW!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
jeosbo01
Admin
Admin
jeosbo01

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2007-12-30

Fish I'm working with DUW! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fish I'm working with DUW!   Fish I'm working with DUW! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 1:27 am

Wes...keep them about like you would N. brichardi, they should be breeding in no time.
Back to top Go down
jeosbo01
Admin
Admin
jeosbo01

PostSubject: Re: Fish I'm working with DUW!   Fish I'm working with DUW! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 1:30 am

Mike, they should actually start to pair off soon, I wouldn't be surprised if you start getting eggs within a couple of months. And don't forget me when they all start pairing off man...I gots ta have me some!
Back to top Go down
pittbull
Breeder
Breeder
pittbull

Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Fish I'm working with DUW!   Fish I'm working with DUW! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 12:22 am

james dude you know i will hook you up, BTW the ich is clearing up on the acaras, how are those red points doing.. Cool
Back to top Go down
jeosbo01
Admin
Admin
jeosbo01

PostSubject: Re: Fish I'm working with DUW!   Fish I'm working with DUW! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 11:25 am

Doing great man...waiting for a new daddy Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
pittbull
Breeder
Breeder
pittbull

Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Fish I'm working with DUW!   Fish I'm working with DUW! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 9:29 pm

sweet, hey those 2 cichlids i was telling you i recieved, i think one of them is a red point and the other is a convict or red point hybrid but as for now the hybrid is getting his but kicked in the tank i dont know if it is the cutteri males or the acaras doing it, james i will probably come out to tims this friday to pick up the red points, i think one more day of treatment will do the job on the acaras as for now they seem to be clear of the ichy.. Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fish I'm working with DUW!   Fish I'm working with DUW! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fish I'm working with DUW!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2