Pets Galore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pets Galore

A forum to help answer questions about your new pet

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Petsgaloreky.comPetsgaloreky.com  

API tap water conditioner

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pittbull
Breeder
Breeder
pittbull

Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2008-01-01

API tap water conditioner Empty
PostSubject: API tap water conditioner   API tap water conditioner Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 10:25 pm

ok for a few months now i have been using API tap water conditioner its basically like stress coat but with out the aloa and it has a strong chemical odor, when i fill my containers up with this stuff it hardens and crusts up on the bottles side, almost like a glue, API also makes the stress coat which i think is a better choice i was just trying this stuff out, but what i have learned is that this stuff in large quanities causes my tank to cloud some what badly, so i have stopped using it, what i need to know has someone else tried this stuff before and if so what was your results, thanks for any information.. Cool
Back to top Go down
jeosbo01
Admin
Admin
jeosbo01

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: API tap water conditioner   API tap water conditioner Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 9:17 am

I can't comment here as I haven't used it, and don't really want to change from Stress Coat...let me know what else you hear about it though...
Back to top Go down
pittbull
Breeder
Breeder
pittbull

PostSubject: Re: API tap water conditioner   API tap water conditioner Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 12:14 am

cool i will man.. Cool
Back to top Go down
mat
Hatchling
Hatchling
mat

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: API tap water conditioner   API tap water conditioner Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 11:36 am

i have never used it either. I have always used stress coat or amquel.
Back to top Go down
pittbull
Breeder
Breeder
pittbull

PostSubject: Re: API tap water conditioner   API tap water conditioner Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 7:20 pm

hey mat i was being cheesy dude and opt for the cheaper version so far i have been bact to stress coat and no problems i also cut back on how much i change in water and all seems to be ok i will never use the API water conditioner again, hows work going i never see you guys on seconds anymore everything cool.. later.. Cool
Back to top Go down
pittbull
Breeder
Breeder
pittbull

PostSubject: Re: API tap water conditioner   API tap water conditioner Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 7:24 pm

hey james does the shop still have some c. brichardi's left i lost what i think may be my female also do you guys have any buffalo heads or any of the genuis of streat' what i am looking for is some west african species to go along with my kribs and thomasi in the 55gal i am going to tell you why on the james post man you will not believe it, i have some bad luck dude, later.. Cool
Back to top Go down
jeosbo01
Admin
Admin
jeosbo01

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: API tap water conditioner   API tap water conditioner Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 8:53 am

We do still have a few of the Chalinochromis, but no buffaloheads or tinanti left...
Back to top Go down
pittbull
Breeder
Breeder
pittbull

PostSubject: Re: API tap water conditioner   API tap water conditioner Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 8:30 pm

yep some bad luck is what i have dude, just waiting for my cherry shrimp tank to do something now its the only tank that hasnt had a problem, i just jinx myself, hehehe, later.. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: API tap water conditioner   API tap water conditioner Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

API tap water conditioner
Page 1 of 1